Quality of information
Exchange for Change (EfC) endeavours to make sure that information provided on this website and in online newsletters is correct at the time of its publication.
However, as necessary, you should obtain independent advice before making any decision based on the information on this site. The information on this site is made available on the understanding that EfC, their clients and agents, to the extent permitted by law, accept no responsibility for any damage, cost, loss or expense incurred by you as a result of:
- any error, omission or misrepresentation on this site.
- any malfunction or failure to function of this site.
- without limiting the above, any delay, failure or error in recording, displaying or updating information, including but not limited to, data relating to credit holdings.
Where there are known limitations to the information provided online, we will include an explanation of these limitations wherever possible. If there is any material that you consider to be misleading or inaccurate, please let us know and it will be corrected as soon as possible.
If you use electronic services offered on this website, you should understand that:
- While we use our best endeavours to ensure the availability of these services, they cannot be guaranteed.
- It is your responsibility to use other means to exercise your statutory responsibilities or obtain information if for any reason you are unable to use an electronic service.
- If you use alternative means to exercise your statutory responsibilities due to the unavailability of an electronic service, it is your responsibility to do so within the statutory timeframe.
- We recommend that you ensure current anti-virus software is operating on your computer at all times.
EfC has made every effort to ensure pictures on this website do not include deceased Aboriginal people and Torres Strait Islander people. However, changes in circumstances after time of publication may impact the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information. Visitors to the site are warned that it may contain images of people now deceased or descriptions that may be culturally sensitive. Please contact us if any information on an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person depicted on this site needs to be removed or changed.
This website contains links to other websites (linked sites). If you use these links, you may leave this website. EfC has no control over linked sites, and as a result:
- we cannot accept responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense you might incur if you rely on information which appears on linked sites.
- we are not responsible for the views, opinions, standards or information expressed on linked sites. The provision of a link does not imply that EfC endorses those sites or the people or companies who own them, and vice versa.
The search engines provided on this website are to assist internet users to locate resources more quickly. However, EfC takes no responsibility for the accuracy, currency, reliability or correctness of search results, and does not warrant or represent that the search engines are free from errors or omission, or that they are exhaustive.
EfC has taken precautions to protect from viruses as much as possible but there is no guarantee that this site will be free of infections by viruses or any other manifesting, contaminating or destructive properties.